Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I know what you're thinking... "Molly, you are quite chatty this week"

Yea, I get that way whenever I can see light at the end of the tunnel. Maybe it also has something to do with taking vitamins or eating some chai seeds or maybe nothing at all! Whatever it is my soul has been energized! I wake up early in the morning and hop out of bed! It's really quite bizarre! I'm not a morning person at ALL! At least I never used to be:)

Anyways...

My cloth diapering show isn't going so well and I'm not one to push through tough times! The whole episode seems to be on the easy side, the only part that isn't working is the leaking! I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong! And really, there is NOTHING worse then when you put a baby on your hip and you get all wet! Every website I read says "my baby is leak proof!" yea, well mine isn't. So, I don't know. I guess I might be leaving the diaper on too long. I feel like I should be able to leave them on as long as a disposable though... So, I might be giving up unless I can figure something out:) I know one person that will be happy about that!;)

Well, it's 8 am... I've done the dishes, cleaned the kitchen, went grocery shopping, and blogged! I might be dead by 3:)

Happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

Brenda L said...

If your diapers have microfiber inserts than you can't leave the diaper on more than 3ish hours or so. Microfiber has a tendency to "squeeze" out the liquid when compressed (like putting baby on your hip).

Cotton or hemp would be less likely to do that. If you have pocket diapers, you could buy some cheap prefolds and use those as inserts instead. I have some diapers that were very leaky with the microfiber inserts that came with them. I switched them out for hemp prefolds and those diapers can work 12 hours overnight without a leak.

Or it could be that your diapers aren't very waterproof. The best way to help seal up the cover is to throw it in the dryer on high for a bit.

Sarah D said...

Yay! Love all the blogging, keep it up! :)

Anonymous said...

0, buy fluoxetine, ciprofloxacin, diflucan and infant, celebrex.com, cialis,