Wednesday, August 10, 2011

5 a.m. and I've been up since 3. I'd like to input some joke right about now, but lets face it... I'm frustrated I can't sleep. Elora is back down to one waking a night... which, lets face it is equally as annoying as not being able to sleep! BUT heck, I can think of a billion other things worse;) I tend to wake up about 5 minutes before she does. Every night, 3 a.m. hits and my eyes just open! 5 minutes later, she moans. It's like clock work people! And even though I'm perturbed she can't sleep through the night, part of me just always wants to go and give her a hug:)

I came back to bed thinking I could crash, but then I started THINKING about potty training Samuel and trying to find cute and unique decorating ideas. THAT led into being WIDE awake! So, I originally come out to read a book about potty training but ended up browsing the internet for decorating idea's and now somehow came to blog... That's my life for ya! Absolutely no focus at all.

btw it's now 630.... focus is my problem indeed!


Here's a couple of pics from Grandma's visit this last week! Samuel showed her all of his favorite places from parks to Fritz's Train restaurant to pools to Thomas! It was a fun week! PLUS, she brought cooler weather and RAIN! How can all that be topped?!


7:10 Help me Jesus!

1 comment:

Sarah D said...

Oh no buddy! May God give you good rest and increase your energy and peace in Jesus name! Amen
Can't wait to see you soon :)