My baby took her first steps last Saturday! I'm really not sure how that happened. I tried telling Dave it was a fluke, but he's trying to convince me that she's been trying to do it for a while. BUT, she just started crawling 3 weeks ago! Whatever. I did see it with my own eyes. She has no fear, especially when it has to do with getting to Daddy!
We went to a cute little birthday party on Saturday. It was Volcano themed and creativity lurked everywhere I looked! A very thoughtful Mama obviously wanted to bless her sweet boy! I didn't want to go.. I was in a mood. I know, Me? In a mood? NO!!! Anyways, I ended up actually liking it and having fun. It was for Dave's painters kid... He's been ministering to this guy and the family is actually really really really nice. I just don't like going to these things where I
don't know anyone.
So, I did what I did the last time I had to go to one of these things... I started a conversation with EVERY mom I could. Which, actually was only two. The other mom's didn't seem to know English that well. Anyways, fun was had!
All I can say is that it's a miracle that their house didn't start on fire!





1 comment:
These are wonderful pictures of Samuel - he looks like he is having so much fun; and so does Dad!
MOM
Post a Comment