Ooops!
Once again I have a large gap between dates. Sorry bout that! Not that most of you care;)
It's been a busy couple of weeks. I'm not sure what it's been busy of at the moment, but busy all the same! Oh, I did have a garage sale and Ms. Sarah visited. I also have a baby cutting 5 teeth at once! One of which looks like it's coming in crooked! I'm trying to see if commanding it straight will work;)
Oh and the biggest thing that finally happened was that we got the cursed house finally on the market! I love and hate this house! It's actually a house that I would want to live in. I say that because I like everything about it except one thing... it's on a busy street. I love the lay out, the different colored woodwork throughout the house, the fenced in back yard, the deck, and the storage unit that was built in. The hubby REALLY did a spectacular job on this one... I know I say that every time, but I really am amazed at what he can do! I hate it because it's been in my life way too long! This house has been a nightmare and every time I went in it I just wanted to walk out of it. I became lethargic every time I had planned to go do something there. Well it's finally done. If you wanna check it out, it's located at www.12817craig.com :-]
Craigslist has been especially nice to me lately... us really, but me more because I might actually get my car in the garage before snow flys! Everything has sold! Even the nasty chairs that I thought would never go! Which actually I saw a couple weeks later on craigslist again all refurbished and looking nice. I had vision for them but could never get the hub to spray them out for me! aw well. They are out of my life:) My house feels a bit empty and I'm liking it. I even sold the couch that I just bought for more then I bought it for;) It was a couch that had a chase on one side of it and didn't really work in the room. It was blocking the fireplace.... and considering we like fires, I figured with my luck it would probably catch on fire!
3 comments:
Yay for clean garages and not parking outside in the winter. Kathy (MOM)
Molly, you did a great job of staging the house. It is a blessed house and we are believing with you for a good sale. Kathy
0, nolvadex 90 pills, zimulti, glucophage loss weight, nolvadex, diflucan dosage, comma delimited, buy cialis,
Post a Comment