She's starting to get her own little attitude.. I mean PERSONALITY;) She knows the code now for "HEY!!! Look at ME" and "Oooo, can I have some of THAT". She's fully mastered the crawling. She's a fast one! She can go up stairs and Daddy is trying to teach her to go down them. She can stand up by herself for a split second without holding anything. She's starting to get more into food... I'm kinda forcing it;) Don't worry, no one gets hurt!
10 months was how old Samuel was when Sissy came into the picture. SOOOOO, are we having number 3 yet?!
Our big news is that I'm now officially cloth diapering. I know. It's a dream come true. Scrapping poop into the toilets, washing pee out of fabric, and don't forget carrying around a dirty one in your bag! Life can honestly not get any better!
Here's what I figured...
We're gonna have a load of little people.
Diapers cost a load of money.
What else do I have to do with my life except scrape poop into toilets and wash pee out of fabric?
PLUS, my daughters butt just got a LOAD cuter:)
So, there you have it. I'm doing it. I'm only $60 into it. That got me 11 diapers. I think I should still get a wet bag (a bag you can put soiled diapers in) and maybe a few more diapers, otherwise I'm set. Also, I figured I really only need to use them for a VERY short time before I'm out of the hole:) It's really not a loosing situation the way I look at it. PLUS, I put one on Samuel one night! That's 20 cents a night right there;) Oh, and the cool thing about him wearing one is that he doesn't wake up soaking wet. The kid goes SOOO much at night! I literally have to wash his bedding everyday if not every other!
2 comments:
Cute overload!!! Can't wait to see them in person :) Loved this post!
I agree...too much cuteness going on at yr house. I miss holding her and playing with her and Samuel going NOooooo :)
Post a Comment