Monday, August 23, 2010

This must be a record! 4 posts in one week! Just thought I would take advantage of a sleeping Samuel at 9:30 in the morning;)

What a huge week! I finally have doors (with handles and that shut all the way) up! It's amazing how a door installed can make you feel;) The main bathroom is also painted with trip up. It also has a fixture up but, it seems to be a bit small and not really giving off enough light. I think it'll have to get moved to the other bathroom. AND, my favorite part.... a new wheelchair height toilet in the master bath! The toilet that came with the house was actually a fine toilet but, Dave accidentally broke it by tightening a bolt too tight when reinstalling it after the tile went in. Then we ended up getting one off of Craigslist... THAT was a mistake! He brought it home and it looked like a child's toilet it was sooo short. So I compensated and forced him to get a super tall toilet and it's amazing let me tell you;)

And now he's awake... more fun later;)

watching Daddy use the nail gun!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hugs to my boys. MOM (G'ma)