Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I've been on a forced computer fast for the last week! Boo! A week ago our computer just flaked out. First the internet was being less than operable and then the entire computer would just randomly shut off. I gave up after a while. So, after a new hard drive and Windows 7 we are back up and running. I did have to make a couple of field trips to the library because I was starting to get the twitches. All is well now and I've learned that I waste WAY too much time on the dang computer... and more specifically the internet.

The last two weeks feel like they have flown by. Samuel mostly enjoys going over and "helping Daddy" with the house. I think he could be there for hours. He loves to get screws and point the drill at whatever needs a screw. He also loves the tap measure! Oh and sticking his fingers in the mud for the walls.... ah! He's definitely all boy and I'm learning not to be so uptight about getting dirty;)

Last night we went to the pool to show Daddy our moves. Samuel has been getting really good with his floats.... learning to balance on them. When we first got them he would just roll and his head would go under, now he's got down and he's even getting places (slowly)

No comments: