August? Are you serious! Why does summer always fly by and winter is so dang dong slow?! I know! Winter stinks!
In the midst of a toddler breaking through some back teeth we've enjoyed the last week of July! He's been a little cranky and taking half the amount of nap he normally does but, overall doing great. We hung out at the pool just about everyday this last week except Friday. I attempted to have a garage sale on Friday and basically got sweat out at around noon. My shade disappeared and I was left drenched in sweat. I sold a couple of things and somehow made some cash! The next day, I just drove some things down to our friends house that I really just wanted to get rid. It freed me up from running the show and chasing Samuel around at the same time. Plus, I sold three large items on craigslist this week! My garage might actually fit a car in it before the winter begins! YAY!
Dave is busy trying to get the other house flipped as soon as possible! He's out the door at 7 and returns at about 7. That left me with mowing the lawn this week, mostly because I care about what my neighbors think about my overgrown grass! I do enjoy mowing... BUT, with my legs it's a little less than desirable these days. Anyways, 100 degree's and me mowing is not a pretty sight! I actually felt good after but, I was melting!
And of course, I have to write about our horrific moth situation! I SOOOO fed up with moths, I'm ready to scream. Somehow they have made a home in my spice/baking cabinet. I had NO IDEA this could even happen! I thought they liked old clothes or something like that!? Well, I had to throw away so much stuff that they had gotten into... I finally figured out why people don't just leave flour in the bag... Well, I got a bunch of containers and made everything air tight. Cleaned out all the cupboards real good. Put bay leaf and cedar chips in there, and wouldn't you know it?!? They're still there! I'm at my wits end! Someone told me to get fresh bay leaf so, I guess I'll try that. If that doesn't work I'm ready to fumigate this dang house! UGH!
Fun times... The story of my life!
3 comments:
Ugh! Sounds horrible, Id be freaking out, you are a strong woman Molly!
update please, or pictures at least :)
update please, or pictures at least :)
Post a Comment