Thursday, October 7, 2010
The pictures have been taken and the house goes on the market tomorrow. I officially have been given permission to go into labor;) (thanks hun) Except on Saturday... Dave wants to go see David Hogan in Sedalia which is about an hour and a half away. So, basically Sunday and on:) Perfect timing for my 10-10-10 baby's birthday! I actually wouldn't mind being pregnant longer. I've been visiting friends that have just had babies and it reminded me of all the work they are. Now, of course it's totally worth it.... just enjoying being about to run last minute errands with only one. On the other hand I'm not sure how much longer I can handle the jolting pain going down my legs or the back pain or the peeing every 5 min:) No more complaining:) Super thankful for my Ella V:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ella V?
trying to come up with a nickname:) sam sam... elora levi.. ella v. i still like levy though. levi in hebrew is pronounced levy. anyways. that's that.
Cool. What about Ellie? Ellevy?.. Ella, ella, ella eh eh, umbrella ella ella. j/k Ella V is cute too... Hope today's the day :)
lol umbrella! i'll just put that on the birth certificate!
Post a Comment