Monday, October 11, 2010

This recipe is SO amazing I have to post it! Not much has sounded good lately besides frosting, but I've been craving these since Friday when Dave first made them. We had some friends over who are meat LOVERS and they even loved them:) I'm here making them again as I type and can hardly contain myself;)

Here it is: Split Pea Burgers.... Healthy... Yummy... Delicious....

In other news... I had about 7 hours worth of contractions on Saturday. Nothing obviously came of it. I fell down the stairs... ugh! I watched Little Women for the first time:) We had friends over Friday who had a 5 month old. Samuel was quite put off for about an hour and then "started" to warm up to her...lol.. Dug up some potatoes last night from our back yard and made potato soup and played games with our friends down the street. They have a 3 week old and again Samuel wanted NOTHING to do with her. It'll be interesting to say the least when his sister decides to make her grand appearance. Which, by the way will be no longer then a week:) She has until the 18th and then she's getting evicted!

5 comments:

Christine said...

Fell down the stairs? Ouch! Hope you're ok. Praying for the little one to make her grand appearance soon and then we can come visit ;)

Kari Wiezorek said...

Like an official eviction? and what's this about the stairs woman!? Are you ok?

m said...

ugh, stupid stairs!

official eviction notice: if you don't come out by Monday at such and such a time you will be smoked out;)

no, for real though. induction scheduled.

Sarah D said...

Hooray! :-)

kari Wiezorek said...

It's scheduled for Monday then? You could really probably do the smoke out thing and buy a carton of Marlboros... :) jk...need all the lung capacity you can get for labor...