Friday, October 15, 2010

The last couple of days have been anything but uneventful. Yesterday, Dave sent me to get my toes and fingers done... so nice:) when I stepped out of the car to go in, my pants were ridiculously wet. Now, I'm not affraid to admit when I have pee'd my pants because it seriously happens on a pretty regular basis! Usually though I can feel it. This time I felt nothing. Ugh. I didn't know what to do. I wasn't having contractions but, obviously something had happened. I decided to walk to the library which was close to the nail place and "check things out". (sorry if this is too much for people) So, I did what any sane girl would do... cleaned myself up and went and had my toes and fingers done... duh!

Well, Dave decided that I needed to go to the hospital and officially get things checked out. Which it's better to be safe then sorry I guess. I just didn't want to spend my night in the hospital waiting forever to actually find anything out. But, I do know it's not good for the baby girl to not have fluid in her sac... Well, 2 and a half hours later they determined that my water had not broken. I was dilated to a 4 and having contractions every 5 min though... but they have been the same contractions that I have been having for a week now. They wanted me to walk around for another hour to see if anything would happen... I told them (lol) I'd rather just go home:) They thankfully just let me have my way and go with a sleeping pill... a REALLY nice sleeping pill actually! I'm wishing I had another one for tonight! I've had crazy insomnia for the last week now:(

Today I had my last appointment:) Which, I'm very happy about because my midwife is getting too "popular". My waiting time to see her is just ridiculous! I like her a lot though. My belly measured 37 weeks again. She is still is not very low. Still dilated to a 3-4. She stripped my membranes... which, I said I would never do again after I had it done with Samuel but when times get desperate...

Came home to mow the lawn and vacuum out the car... nothing is working. It's all just making me feel more uncomfortable and crabby. Poor Dave and Sam Sam... God bless them for dealing with one MOODY woman!

The countdown has officially started. Monday at 7 am Samuel is getting a sissy, my veins will be relieved of all the pressure, and my hips will hopefully no long hurt! :)

2 comments:

Sarah D said...

Wow, I cant believe how brave you are. If that were me, I probably would have cried and drove all the way back home and demanded to stay in the hospital! Lol you are too funny Molly, and stubborn. ;)

Anonymous said...

And I will be there soon! Mama Kathy