We took Samuel to his first Baseball game on Monday night... Twins vs. Royals. Royals won:( boo. We were even surrounded by Twins fans for the most part. Samuel was VERY intrigued for about 3 innings with the game and about 2 innings with the big screen and then just started to be a cheeser with people. On our way in two people just came up to us and gave us two tickets for the 4th row up from the dugout. I was impressed! I've never been anywhere but the nosebleed section so this was quite exciting. I felt like I was practically on the field and thought I was going to die every time someone shouted FOWL... Anyways, it was a fun night. Thank the Lord I only had to use the bathroom once!
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Let's face it... I'm a procrastinator. There are MANY things I should be accomplishing during nap time today, but here I am on the computer wanting nothing to do with a chore list. I did go turn the dryer on for the third time to fluff the clothes in an attempt to actually fold them this time. That's something right?!?! Baby steps people;) AND a 2 1/2 trip to the park to wear out a little munchkin is something too, right?!
We took Samuel to his first Baseball game on Monday night... Twins vs. Royals. Royals won:( boo. We were even surrounded by Twins fans for the most part. Samuel was VERY intrigued for about 3 innings with the game and about 2 innings with the big screen and then just started to be a cheeser with people. On our way in two people just came up to us and gave us two tickets for the 4th row up from the dugout. I was impressed! I've never been anywhere but the nosebleed section so this was quite exciting. I felt like I was practically on the field and thought I was going to die every time someone shouted FOWL... Anyways, it was a fun night. Thank the Lord I only had to use the bathroom once!


We took Samuel to his first Baseball game on Monday night... Twins vs. Royals. Royals won:( boo. We were even surrounded by Twins fans for the most part. Samuel was VERY intrigued for about 3 innings with the game and about 2 innings with the big screen and then just started to be a cheeser with people. On our way in two people just came up to us and gave us two tickets for the 4th row up from the dugout. I was impressed! I've never been anywhere but the nosebleed section so this was quite exciting. I felt like I was practically on the field and thought I was going to die every time someone shouted FOWL... Anyways, it was a fun night. Thank the Lord I only had to use the bathroom once!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Apple orchard...baseball game, wow you guys are having a lot of fun! Love the pictures :)
That picture of you Molly is hilarious (in a good way). I laughed so hard because I rarely see that goofy look. As far as accomplishing things, try going to school, working full-time, being a mom, doing chores in the house and also lots of weekend activities like church, apple orchards etc.
;) that's my get that camera out of my face look!
Post a Comment