Thursday, October 21, 2010

Elora Levi Helm 7 lbs 8 oz of pure goodness! Started pushing at 12:30, got dizzy on the third push and stopped after 5 seconds and she wiggled herself out through that same contraction without me pushing! Born at 12:33...LOL! I couldn't ask for a better labor or delivery. Perfect ending to a perfect day:) Enjoying every minute of staring I can possibly get in! She knows what she's doing with nursing and gaining quickly. She has a little jaundice (tropical tan) but at this eating rate I'm sure it'll be in her pants in a couple of days:)




Samuel has impressed me beyond words! He hopped right up on my bed and grunted until Elora was in his arms. He kept pushing away my arms as I was trying to do most of the supporting. He's loving her more everyday:)

Love my fam:)

3 comments:

Brenda L said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful!

Sarah D said...

I LOVE that little face! And Samuel being so interested in his little sister... priceless and oh so adorable! Cant wait to see all of you soon :)

The Petersons said...

Awesome Molly! She is adorable and you look fabulous too!