"..For the things unseen are eternal."
Love the hair cut! And the boy how cute is he? I had a dream that I saw him and he was talking sentences to me. And I was real surprised (in my dream) because I didn't know he was saying any words. Probably this is what he will do.Kathy
He looks super tall...aahh, big boy Sam Sam! :)
Love the hair cut, love the top you are wearing, and oh my gosh Samuel is a little boy!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Love the hair cut! And the boy how cute is he? I had a dream that I saw him and he was talking sentences to me. And I was real surprised (in my dream) because I didn't know he was saying any words. Probably this is what he will do.
Kathy
He looks super tall...aahh, big boy Sam Sam! :)
Love the hair cut, love the top you are wearing, and oh my gosh Samuel is a little boy!
Post a Comment