Dave commented the other day that my blog is turning into the "Samuel blog"...haha. Well duh, he's all I do pretty much everyday;) Other then fold laundry, clean toilets, make food, and try and keep these hardwood floors from driving me NUTS.
Well, I guess it's not entirely true. I do have other things that I do. Lately, I've been making burp clothes. I have a zillion showers coming up and ironically all of which are for their second child;) I haven't determined if I actually like to sow or if I just like the result of sowing... having cute stuff! Kind of like being pregnant... which I have determined that I do not like being pregnant, but I love the result... a cute kid;) There are brief periods of time (more like milliseconds) where I like seeing my big bump do a dance tho:)
I've also been taking a class on the Book of Joel. The class is about 3 hours and it usually feels like it's been about 10 min. All I know is I come walking out of there and I'm like "what the heck just happened?!" It's intense to say the least. The class is only meant to be a sample taste of the book and then you are to go home and study more out for yourself. Well for me that means reading Joel right before I go to bed every night:(
Another thing that I've been able to do is an exchange of the Samuel's once a week for about 2 hours. Samuel's friend Samuel comes over to play on Fridays and Samuel goes over to his house on Wednesdays:) I asked my good friend if she would be interested in doing an exchange on a weekly basis in order to get into the prayer room without a distraction and she was totally up for it! She is actually due about a week before me and has said we should still do it after the babies are born... I'm happy it's working out:) I do still try to bring Samuel at least once a week, however he usually drives me nuts after about 45 min of wanting to dance in aisles... yea it's great but people want to pace while my kid wants to dance.
Those couple of things mixed with doctors appointments, parks, the pool, play groups, play dates, and picnics and that's my week right there!
2 comments:
Maybe it's because I love to see crafts people make, but I think you need to share pictures of the burp cloths your making!
I agree lets see pictures! And your every day sounds great. Miss you :)
Post a Comment