Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Dear Sarah,
Please get on facebook so I don't have to blog anymore.
Love,
Molly

ANYWAYS!  This is 37 weeks.  I'm 38 tomorrow with another ultrasound for the third week in a row.  They are keeping a determined eye on my amniotic fluid, which seems to be a tiny bit low.  Last week it went up a tiny bit, so we'll see what it's at tomorrow.  They also put me on the stress test for giggles.  We usually pass that within minutes.  This kid is strong!  He may be small, but he's my hardest kicker yet!  I'm excited to see what this mister looks like!

5 comments:

Priya said...

although i'm on facebook, i like reading your blog. you don't post details on facebook ;-).

Priya said...

although i'm on facebook, i like reading your blog. you don't post details on facebook ;-).

Grandma Kathy said...

Grandma reads the blog too!!

Sarah D said...

Yay a post for me :) haha. I love your blog and have no plans to return to facebook. Cute belly! Can't wait to see you.

The Charlebois said...

I like the personalization and details of the blog, too! Keep 'em coming! :)