Aaaaaand, I'm still pregnant :)
My fluid shot up higher then it's ever been.
I've concluded it's more good then bad. Not that it would be good for him not to have enough fluid:(
The peanut can pack on some extra ounces
I can get more stuff done
I can get more sleep
Even though my legs are literally going numb;)
AND going on 5 days of painful contractions that aren't adding up to anything
the acid reflex is getting old
Yep.
I've gone into cleaning mode. Organizing closets I've never seen the bottom of.. purging... on and on...
I'm also realizing my baby girl is turning 2 on the 18th! She's usually the reason there is a smile on my face. The things she says just crack me up. Today, her big thing was "I want a sissy". She's outgoing, charming, social, fun, entertaining, sweet, snugly, and loving. How she got any of these qualities is beyond me;)
3 comments:
yikes - sounds like it would be nice to have that baby soon. praying! i also loved your description of dave's reaction to the car accident. actually - i love that that was his reaction. in the end everyone was safe, so that's what counts.But sorry to hear that happened, adding more drama to the day. have you decided on a name?
Yay for clean closets. Wouldn't Deb love to be there to help you with this project1
Yes she would! :) I love Lolo's comment. "I want a sissy." That's so cute!!!! Does she know baby's going to be a boy though?
Post a Comment