30 weeks! 70 days to go!.... I can do it! :) Although, I have officially hit the "I really don't want to be pregnant ever again!" stage. I've talked to the little mister and told him that he's just gonna have to do his best to fit into this crazy family. I also told him that he's gonna need to sleep through the night starting on day 1, nurse like a champ (correctly and fast) right away, and pretend to be deaf... cause there's a LOT of noise:) I also said there would me MUCH gladness and joy at your birth because there is a lot of love to go around and the fact that you'll be out of my belly and not kicking me in the ribs will be a plus too;)
Samuel is "pretty much" fully potty trained. Daytime is 100%, night time is still a tiny problem especially when he finds a cup full of liquid around the house and chugs it right before bed...ugh! Once a week bed wetting isn't too bad I guess in light of how much money I'm not spending in diapers anymore:)
Elora is talking more than Samuel now! She repeats EVERYTHING. She loves Ispy books where I tell her to find something on the page and she finds it. She wants to read most of the day... The SAME books over and over and over and over and OVER... ahhhh! Samuel is really into reading also. I swear I spend most of my day reading. I'm trying not to complain.. I've always wanted "readers" but good grief! She also counts! Of course it's only the odd numbers that she says most of the time.... I say can you count? She goes 1..3..5..7 it's funny:)
We are MN bound on the 18th for a couple of days:)
2 comments:
Yay, for Minnesota!
Update please. Lets see a picture of you :)
Post a Comment