
I've found the key to keeping sane... 1. Coffee and 2. naps at the same time! Yup, I pick up on things pretty slow:) Elora has a habit of waking Samuel up early from his nap though. The poor boy is such a light sleeper! Even with his space heater in there, if she makes a peep he's up right away! Soooo, she goes down first.... and I run if she's up early! ;)

She LOVES it when Daddy talks to her in the morning! She especially loves the princess part..ha

Love these two!

See that floor!... that's what happens when two procrastinating type b's marry each other;)

Trying to pick her up.

chubba!
4 comments:
My floor looks like that within 20 minutes of breakfast being done.
CUTE!!! Love the pictures. She definately looks like a little princess :)
Is that a fire burning in the fireplace? Fun, I always wished I had a working fireplace!
Thank you for all the wonderful pictures - in lieu of being close enough to see them every week. See you next week. G'ma
Can't wait to see those babies again :)
Post a Comment