Life with two is growing on me. I'm loving each of their stages at present. Lolo is just a snuggly bundle of smiles. She's such a mama's girl it makes me laugh! I've concluded that I was given her to soften my hard hard heart. She's too sweet:) Growing like a weed too! She's way bigger then Samuel ever was! I must be making the thick milk this time around! Samuel always looked like he was on skim:) Although, it doesn't look like that anymore;) He's a solid quarter backer!
Samuel being obsessed with his kitchen and Thomas the train, it takes up most of his day. We try to fit in a couple of puzzles and books to balance things out. And of course not a day goes by without some veggies... as in tales;) Getting a vegetable in him is like pulling teeth! His diet is still 90% rice and chicken.
3 comments:
Yay for the update, but wait... no pictures of Elora, whats up with that?
Lol never as many as the first
That kitchen is super cool!
Post a Comment