Lolie (or Lole or however you spell it) is SO cute! She looks just like Samuel! And she's wearing his going home from the hospital outfit in that one pic. Cute! At first I was like, "Did they paint their bedroom green??" But I think that was probably at the Wiezoreks' house, right? I like that color green. Post pics of the dining room sometime. OK, done rambling. :D
2 comments:
Lolie (or Lole or however you spell it) is SO cute! She looks just like Samuel! And she's wearing his going home from the hospital outfit in that one pic. Cute! At first I was like, "Did they paint their bedroom green??" But I think that was probably at the Wiezoreks' house, right? I like that color green. Post pics of the dining room sometime. OK, done rambling. :D
she is so cute in her snow suit!!!! ahhh!
Post a Comment