Thursday, November 18, 2010

This boy is obsessed with cooking!!! He now cooks his own eggs:) He'll get out the pan and the eggs and drop the egg in the pan (we help him with the shell;)) then he stirs until it's nicely scrambled. Then grunts towards the cupboard for us to get out his plate. Of course, if we forget the salt his kindly reminds us;)


yummy!
We went to Costco the other night and spotted a play kitchen in the toy section. I made the mistake of showing it to Samuel:( An hour later I was coaxing him away with a piece of gum just to get out of there... Daddy tried telling him he has a real kitchen at home to play with... ugh...lol

This is Elora the majority of the time. I'm struggling to keep her awake after feedings even for a few minutes. We're slowly getting there:)

Even the paint turned out to be free! Dave went to pick up some paint and a guy who had just finished up painting kitchen cabinets offered Dave his left over paint... pretty cool! It turned out great! And the best part is, is that she actually sleeps in it;)

Lole (as daddy lovingly calls her;)) 1 month old

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - nice job on the crib Dave. And look at my little dumplin' - cute as can been. She should be ready to smile for G'ma when she comes to my house for Christmas.

Sarah D said...

I love your family! You are doing a great job Molly.

Kari Wiezorek said...

One month already! Unbelievable!

Christine said...

When I come to visit, I want Samuel to make me breakfast :)