Monday, May 10, 2010

May 10, 2010

And we're in! After a couple of delays, we moved in without a faucet in the sink and without a shower. We had the bath so that's what was available, but who wants to get dirty and muddy and then sit in it?! YUCK! Anyways, shower is grouted and sealed and has a curtain up! Praise Jesus! Trying to pick out a paint color for the bathroom now and hopefully put up a door...lol. Our friends don't seem to mind though... they still just use it! Hilarious! Put a faucet in the sink as well... never thought I'd ever want to do dishes so bad! It's even worse when you need to warm up so milk for the boy and you're out of pots! The back splash is going in in about 2 weeks, I'll put a picture up when it's done.

The boxes are slowly getting unpacked and we are getting settled. Don't have a washer or a dryer yet, so hopefully it's OK to come to Minnesota with a pile of dirty clothes;) It's weird having so much room to spread out, but it's growing on me pretty quickly though:) Samuel loves to run the length of the house and hide in his closet. He's adapted really well to his room too, which I was a little worried about. He's probably just been to exhausted to even notice and now it's just normal for him.

Well, I have another baby appointment tomorrow. I don't think she will give me another sonogram to tell me the sex but I'm sure I'll beg a little and she might or might not give in:) There's always hope... I'm guessing not though since I just had one the last time I was there. Most likely will have to wait another 4 weeks:(

We are Minnesota bound Thursday, coming up for about a week. Praying for a smooth drive with the boy. He's not a car boy FOR SURE. He's OK for about 30 min and then it's all down hill! Lately he's been in love with Daddy's electric toothbrush but I'm not sure it will last 8 hours!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The people want pictures!

Anonymous said...

Update please!!!