He's the cheesiest! Love him!
Sporting his haircut... He sweats so bad so we went pretty short:)
Sporting his haircut... He sweats so bad so we went pretty short:)

I pretty much was allowed to pick out everything...Dave wasn't too hot on any of it, but once friends started liking things he change his mind...
Counter tops, backslash, and flooring. (guess I forgot to grab a shot of the tile)
Just need a paint color on the walls, different hardware, and stain those last couple of cabinets.

4 comments:
looks awesome! I love the back splash!
That does look amazing. Nice job. Was the bathtub pic below at your house too? Love Samuel's monkey pajamas. :)
I love what you have chosen in the kitchen. Look forward to seeing it in person. G'ma Kathy
:)
yes that's our bathroom. dave picked out that tile. i was a little scared at first but it looks pretty good.
Post a Comment