Monday, April 26, 2010

April 26, 2010

Well, it's T minus 4 days till everything has to be moved and cleaned... God help me! Dave is pretty much busy until Thursday laying tile with his buddy. That leaves me stuck here with a clingy little boy packing up a house and cleaning it with a Sinus Infection. It is pretty motivating to get the heck out of here though! I'm not a cleaner though and I'm not an organizer and I'm definitely not a decorator so I'm struggling a little with picking out the kitchen tile that needs to go down... um, tomorrow. Plus all that needs to be worked around being as quiet as a mouse while Samuel takes his mini nights rest! I'll just think of all this as one step closer to my Golden Retriever!!!:) Yeah!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how I wish I was there to help you - but alas I am too far away. I will keep doing what I can do and that is pray that all will go well and God will send someone else to help. G'ma Helm

Kari said...

eeewww...dog slobber...

mhelm said...

free vacuum tho! ;)

Sarah D said...

update please! :)