Monday, April 19, 2010


April 19, 2010

16 weeks today! I didn't feel so big today, so I thought it would be a perfect time to put a picture of the belly up;) It was before I ate dinner too... that probably has the most to do with it:) I have my first baby appointment tomorrow and I'm hoping for a gender confirmation. Although I'm not expecting it. When I was in at 17 weeks with Samuel they were able to tell me... so ya never know. I'll either find out tomorrow or in 3 or 4 weeks. Of course either way the verdict is, we'll be ecstatic:)
One day I was at the computer and turned around to this... Samuel had climbed up into the chair with Daddy's Bible and was flipping through it... Hilarious!
We finally were able to get family photo's done! Yay:) They turned out great! Samuel was super smiley for the entire shoot... the kid loves attention! Just like someone else I know;)

2 comments:

Sarah D said...

More family photos please :)

Anonymous said...

I love the picture in the chair-get him started early on reading the Word. Gma.