Um yea... As of lately, I've been a complete scatter brain. Here is the ending to the naming process story.
During the first message of the conference there was a lot said about Samuel and John the Baptist. They were both Nazirites, - breaking away from the "normalcy of the world", living life in a pure and holy way, decreasing so that He may increase - and, how they were both prophets and priests.
All that said, I had not really told Dave how I felt confirmed in my heart with that name. BUT, the day after it was confirmed in me... Dave turned to me during the message and said yup, Samuel John....
Hopefully that's all of it...:)
3 comments:
you're funny. cool story. love ya!
Before I even knew this was a boy, the name Samuel was running through my head (heart?. What impresses me about this name is that Samuel was a young boy when he learned to hear the voice of the LORD. MOM
You're a writer, sis! Keep it up!
Post a Comment