oh brother... finally gave in and got some maternity jeans. thankfully they are not that bad, they actually look pretty normal. i don't know how women do that full panel stuff, that panel scares me!
19 weeks today. my belly is rounding out now and it doesn't just look like i have a tire around my waste. it's REALLY funny laying on my stomach too, don't even do it anymore... which is quite a predicament because i'm a belly sleeper. but it's like laying on top of a grapefruit or something equivalent. s/he is MOST active between 2 and 4 and right after i work out...lol. probably doesn't like that too much... disrupting the peace:)
well, it's getting super chilly down here, although still pretty warm in the afternoons. we've been able to live from the heat from the stove, because coincidentally every time we are home something is being made on the stove/oven. tonight it was squash soup, which turned out more like squash mush! i of course loved it, the man on the other hand..... such a perfectionist:)
2 comments:
Okay, I just have to say, that the day I switched over to the scary maternity jeans was the best day of my life. It was as if I crossed over into a new divine world of unbelievable comfort.
I, too, am a belly sleeper. You can almost trick yourself you're sleeping on your belly sometimes with the magic of pillows. I used to prop myself up on pillows between my legs and arms as I laid on my extreme side (so my hips were at an angle) and it ALMOST felt like I was on my tummy. Jon called me a taco because I was always surrounded by pillows. There was no more cuddling after the second trimester :)
great! can you tell that to dave. i've never met a bigger cuddling bear than HIM! thanks for the info on the tricks;)
Post a Comment