20 weeks today. now that's a reason to celebrate! it's like working out and getting to that half way mark but then realizing you have just as far to go as you just came. oh well, i'm definitely enjoying this stage the most. However, along with the enjoyment i have trouble sleeping and feel top front heavy all the time! the man likes to kindly remind me that basically it's only gonna get worse. so pop open apple sauce and grab a spoon:) stick a pickle in it if you have to.
(i think that pickle/ice cream thing is an old wives tale!)
btw, our baby is the length of a banana! which is ironic cause i had three of them today! can you say self control... i can't!
4 comments:
Molly, I love the updates. I laugh. I looked like a beached whale with Ben. I was all out front with Amber.....Harder to sleep on my belly with Amber. I was like a teeter-totter...It will get better..God Bless......jane
Its okay Molly I had a banana today too. Well just one but still. I can sympathize. Not really, but... did I mention I had a banana today too?!?! ;)
I used the Boppy Wedge when sleeping became uncomfortable:
http://shopboppy.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=17
Because it's so small, it's way easier to flip from side to side when you roll over at night.
lol..
Post a Comment