Thursday, September 11, 2008



After 4 months it's finally been done! Dave and I sat down today and watched our wedding video and wrote down our prophetic words that were given to us. We should actually have them memorized by now (well Dave probably, I'm on the slow side), since people talk faster than you can type and a certain "lady" mumbled a couple of words;) the rewind button is now worn out.

Honestly, almost the entire day is a blur. I remember spots of it. Spots like: walking down the aisle, seeing Dave's undone hair, parts of one word, calling Dave my wife in my vows (apparently), communion, and of course the kiss:) It was fun to watch it all again and the words that we received are just as powerful today as they were on May 3!

One of the first things Dave said as we were driving away from our reception was "Man, we gotta write down those words!"

We received words as individuals and as a couple. Here is the last one that was to as a family.

Isaiah 66, the heaven is my throne and the earth is my footstool, where is the house you will build for me and where is the place of my rest, the lord desires a place of rest, he desires that you would be able to lay aside that which has hindered you both, and come into a place of union and produce a home, a home of rest, so the prophetic decree in Isaiah 66 is unto this one will I look, unto this one will favor be granted, unto him who trembles at my word unto him who reveres my word unto him will I see and I will revere and will rest in their midst, I believe there's a rest coming to your family. David said the lord makes wars to cease, he makes wars to cease and he leads us into the promised land so I speak over you rest in your home and a home where he can dwell a home where he can find pleasure in your midst in jesus name.

AMEN and AMEN!

No comments: