My Baby is ONE!
I've survived! I should get a cake too:)
Before Miss Elora Levi was born, a dear friend prayed over me. It was powerful, but unfortunately I only remember a tiny bit of it. It was probably the important part;) I remember her saying "this girl will open your heart in a way you didn't think was possible" and "she will turn on feelings that you thought were long gone". Well, it couldn't be MORE true. This girl tugs on my heart like no other! She knows the exact tone of cry that will make me react. She knows the exact face she needs to make to get a smile and the jibber jabber sounds that will get a laugh. I just love that face:)
We had birthday together for her. I made cupcakes in ice cream cones (picture).
She's starting to be a handful. She learns from the best of us! She LOVES to be held! She loves her bro, she'll follow that boy everywhere and anywhere! Samuel loves it. He occasionally will look behind him to make sure she's still following him. If she does happen to get distracted, he'll yell SISSY and she'll start following him again. These kids make me laugh! She started walking the first week in October (officially) and now she's practically running everywhere!

3 comments:
Wow, she looks a lot like Samuel in that picture. Sounds like fun, thanks for the update :)
This is a very sweet post. Your kids are adorable!
Yes children will change us like nothing else can and does. She is very endearing!
Post a Comment