Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Here's my confession....

I've given up on cloth diapering.  I know.  You are all surprised.  Especially my husband!  Ok, that last part was a fib!  He let me do my thing, he's the kindest soul I know...  lol ;)  Then when I was done he didn't say one "I told you so" or "I knew this was gonna happen"  NOPE, he just probably turned around and rolled his eyes ;) 

Here's the good news...  craigslist ;)  Yes, I sold them for how much I bought them for.... so, no loss.

Here's the sad news.... I really actually do want to CD. 

Here's the realistic news.... I don't have the energy for it... or the guts:)

End of story.  One scrapping of poop and I was over my phase!


Confession #2...

I completely forgot to take a picture of Elora on Sunday.  I didn't even know it was the 18th!  Trust me, she looks the same today;) 

11 Months and getting the itch. 

She's the fastest crawler in the South!  Standing whenever and where ever she possibly can. 

She definitely knows a couple of her names.  Sissy for sure, mainly because Samuel will scream Sissy until she looks.  Also, Lolo or Yoyo (from Samuel) and Pumpkin:)  Samuel actually said pumpkin yesterday!  It was cute and timely I might add! ;)

Teeth, teeth, and more TEETH!  Ah!!

Pictures to come:)  We are off to the park!

1 comment:

Deb said...

OK, so you've given up on cloth diapering...but not blogging, right??? ;) I love how craigslist-savvy you are!