Tuesday, January 18, 2011
3rd Month!!!
My Lolo is 3 months today!!! Yay:) I'm in love with this stage. She's SOOO easy right now. If only it could last forever, then again maybe not;) She's starting to giggle when I kiss her on the neck... super cute:) No idea how much she weighs or the normal mumbo jumbo. All I know is her 0-3 month clothes are probably going in a box this week... one pieces anyways because of length mostly. Although she gets a lot of comments on how big she is... thick, big, fat... sorry hun, it only gets worse the older you get;) I of course think she's perfect:) Her belly is pretty funny after she eats though. It looks like a malnourished African belly sticking out past her toes!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow she is so adorable!
I love how she was all smiles until Samuel got into the picture! Ha!
SUPER CUTE!
African belly????? smh
Cute!!
Post a Comment