Saturday, February 27, 2010

February 27, 2010

So no more facebook... I haven't fully decided if it's forever, but my facebook checking has gotten out of control! The truth of it is that I probably only really care about 15% of my facebook friends but I'm finding myself wasting time looking at things I don't even really care about. With that time I could be doing a load of other things that I think are a lot more important. So, I will take at least a break for now. Maybe coming back to it but with limited allowed time.

So, I will to start blogging more... I think it's more fun to blog anyway:) You can write more than a random update and you don't have to see everyone else's drama! Of course it will be sad to miss out on all the pictures, although if they're good friends I'm sure I will eventually see them one way or another:)

2 comments:

traci said...

Can you add a "Like" button feature to your blog? One that doesn't send an email every time someone comments after you? : )

Deb said...

Good! Looking forward to reading more blog posts. :)