


The boy is 6 months next week already! I wish I could freeze time right about now. I love this stage. He's fairly easy and predictable. He sleeps 11 hours a night and he's so darn lovable... like a little angel that could never do anything wrong. I could stare at this boy forever, he is one of the best delights of my day! As a present for being such an amazing baby for the last six months we've treated him to sweet potato's.... he LOVES them. He would sit and eat a cup and a half if I let him. We have yet to really move to any other foods... He usually clamps his mouth shut if it's not milk or sweet potatoes, which is fine because I really didn't want to start him on food yet. Of course I had to try though... this is my dolly after all and when your little you pretend feed the baby!Another big boy present was this awesome crib that I found on Craigslist for an amazing deal! The ONE child that had it before slept with his mommy and daddy all the time, so he only played in it a couple of times! How perfect! It's literally in perfect condition. Thank you, Jesus! Samuel really didn't know what to think about it once it was time to sleep in it... His nap didn't last too long, the monkeys must have woke him up:) Tonight though, he was so tired he didn't even care to notice.
Well, this weekend is the big 10Th anniversary of Ihop going 24 hours... lots of celebrating accompanied with lots of teaching/remembering/goals for the future, after all... where there is no prophetic vision the people are discouraged Prov 29.18! It'll be a busy weekend!
2 comments:
Love the crib! But that boy sure is a sweetheart! It was so fun to hold him and cuddle him. Gave me a temporary grandma fix. :)Congrats IHOP. Keep on keepin' on.
Mama Dittmer
The crib is beautiful but the boy is better! Hugs and kisses to my little grandson from a grandma who misses him. Gma Kathy
Post a Comment