Thursday, July 18, 2013

I'm not really sure how so much time has gone by!?  sheesh!

Stuff is happening.  I barely have time to post pictures though;)  Clifford is busy watching my kids so here is a quick update!


  • Friends (new and old) came to town.
  • We're planning a weekend getaway... (and by getaway... I mean about 20 min away from our actual house..haha!)
  • Samuel is starting VBS number three soon.
  • Samuel is starting preschool soon.  (we both can hardly contain ourselves;))
  • Lots of Library time! (we earned lots of free books from their summer reading program)
  • We have yet to make it to a pool.. BUT our getaway might or might not involve Oceans of FUN!
  • Caleb is pure sweetness and loves loves loves food!  Sweet potatoes, Peaches, and Bananas are his faves.  He's generally sticking his nose up to jarred food now.  Which is fine with me:)  Forces me to make him fresh food.  Usually he's eating whatever we are eating.  He was indulging in my split pea burgers the other night.  Downing it like it might disappear at any moment!
  • Caleb turned 9 Months:)
  • Dave is SOOOOO close to being done with his current house.  Praying for a cash buyer without even listing it FSBO...  Come on Jesus!
  • Lots of Biking lately.  My legs are getting a workout by pulling at least 70 pounds!
  • Sowed Caleb a "sleepsack".  He's such a Monkey.  Wish I had a better one.  Or a summer one would be even better. :)  Also wishing for an Ergo Carrier or something similar.  This boy is in some kind of funk of wanting to be snuggled with OFTEN!  I need hands and the carrier I have hurts my back soooo bad.
  •  Lots of Farm these days.  Samuel loves the tractor trikes and Elora is a fan of the Chickens:)


Uh Oh Clifford is almost over... on to the pictures:)







2 comments:

Grandma Kathy said...

I love these pictures and I don't think I can wait until October to come and see my babies!

sarah d said...

That picture of you and Elora is SOOO beautiful! I love it :)