OK, it wasn't that bad. I just don't want to do it again in the next WEEK! There was an amazing amount of grace. When the kids were doing something that would normally make me throw an adult fit... I felt at ease and calm and just dealt with everything rationally. Cause, lets face it. Being a mom is SERIOUS WORK! Even though my hubby thinks I sit around all day popping bonbons and surfing craigslist (ok the second part is true)... I very rarely actually get to sit (unless it's in the bathroom).
So, we had tons of fun. Tons of outings. Jammed packed days. Poor Caleb usually had red blood shot eyes by the time he found his bed at night. Samuel didn't want to leave. Elora got sick. Caleb came back home walking along the couches, crawling at top speeds, and fearless with the steps! He kicked it up a notch on the easy/a little more work scale;)
This week has entailed lots of naps and hardly any outings... Partly because we need to catch up on rest and partly because Dave's van is out of commission. We did make it to the spray park this morning, though. Samuel has been in VBS again all this week. He LOVES it. I'll probably put him in another one in August. Last night he came back telling me about how Jesus (not God) went into the rock dead and then came out alive! As soon as he wakes in the morning he want to go back to "Jesus School". lol





.jpg)



3 comments:
It was a wonderful week for all of us. I am so excited about Samuel's response to VBS! I pray for the Holy Spirit to be moving in each of these children's lived. They are never to small!
Jesus school... love it! Glad you made the trip up, it was great to see you guys. Love the pictures!!!
It was nice to see you Molly!
Post a Comment