I have been trying to drink less coffee lately. It seems to be having the opposite affect! I've gone down from 6 shots to 2 shots and I'm SO wide awake at night and in the morning that it's almost funny! All the sun lately could also play a role.. I dunno, random and strange thought.
I live in a bubble. I only realize this when I go to real places or socialize with people outside my bubble. I went to Macy's for the first time in... I dunno... A LONG TIME to shop.... with my three kids... (super sale. desperate times call for desperate measures... and I'm for real when I say EVERYONE in the store commented on how I have my hands full or made some remark or gasp in my general direction. It was cute the first couple of time, but then it was cutting, and at the end it was sad. Sad, people! Why is it weird to have kids now a days?! Anyways, I DO usually get the comments and it usually doesn't bother me. It's just that I have had about 25 of those comments in the last day and a half.. seems strange. Oh and also, I'm like ME? 6 in 6 years, I bet I would hear a howl at that:) Just come to my "bubble" and see;)
The grocery shopping is becoming increasingly difficult the more "food articles" I read. Geez, stop FREAKING me out about a regular tomato from the store! ah! It does seem to be putting a SLIGHT bur in my saddle to conquer and over come the darn garden. I don't know how anyone grows anything around here. The ground is pure clay. Oh, I do know actually... square foot gardening.. ugh. just do it!
OK.. Ummm
Oh, I've been a good mum and have been taking the kids to Library time every week. ONE downer... It fall during Caleb's morning nap... UGH. Whatever. Samuel LOVES it. Mr. Troy, who runs the story time and activity is a serious treasure! He has talent. Samuel of course really likes him and asks to go the "YI BERRY" quite often!
Samuel also started Soccer a couple of weeks ago. He's on the fence about it. I wish a guy was teaching it.. I think that would help. It would also probably help if all the parents weren't watching. He doesn't like to be told what to do and then have you watch to make sure he does it. Yep, strong willed child;) Tell him and look away people... lol
Caleb is freaking me out with tooth #2. I'm sorry child, but I HAVE to put you down... Most of the time I just feel sorry for him tho. Lots of comforting going on around here!
I'm on the verge of breaking out the sewing machine... phew. When you can't find what you want, make it yourself... right? I'm feeling it;) Hopefully, my master will let me out of the house tonight so I can pick out some fabric without the peanut gallery of stares with my "whole team" (yes, they said that too... I ONLY HAVE 3!)
Elora is getting feisty... How I word things determines how she responds.. ugh. Go to the bathroom.. (does not work) Can we go to the bathroom? (works) err. these kids!
She's SOOOOOO sensitive. I can't imagine where she gets THAT...;) Some girl fell or got hurt somewhere the other day and Lolo is tearing up.. oh, man. I don't want to devalue her caring spirit so I'm trying to encourage her to go give her a hug (which she didn't want to do)... but seriously, me and Samuel over here would have been back on that slide and a second;)
Out on the "Homes Tour"... Can't believe I married someone that likes to do this...HaHa!
Some of the best toys are in the $1 section people! Going on 3 days of keeps them busy:)
Learning about Rain:)
Down the river to the ocean...
Yup
Can't make this stuff up, people!










5 comments:
I love the story about Samuel and the yi- brary. Just the kind of things that Dave used to love when he was that age and needed, I might add.
Those nets are too cute - and the picture of Lo-lo sleeping with it - ha, ha, ha.
Love this post! What great memories. :)
Love all the pictures and stories! Annoying about those people. I think a lot of people just don't think or realize how what they're saying comes out.
you're hysterical!
Best post EVER! Had me giggling like a little girl. :)
Post a Comment