Tuesday, April 9, 2013

For the last several weeks, Samuel has asked that I go back to the Hospital and get "another Caleb".  Seriously?!  I mean, I knows he's a little crazy... but, this has solidified it!  I've tried to pry out the real reason... all the treats they had in the snack room at the hospital, Grandparents coming, more Daddy time, or SOMETHING!!!!???  Nope, nothing.  Just randomly asks me for another baby all the time!  I tried asking Dave if he's putting Samuel up to asking me.  Dave just laughs.  Well, so very sorry kid.  You and your sister have me maxed out at the moment;)

Another house is underway... Dave is in his element.  I've tried to tell him he's not a rehabber.  He's a designer.  A rehabber is in it for the money.  A designer is in it to "make the house look WONDERFUL".  He's excellent at designing and I'm happy he has an outlet for his creativity, though.

I'm participating in a "diaper study" this week and next.  I get paid to test diapers!  Pretty sweet deal!  They give me 72 diapers and I fill out a couple questions and at the end they give me money...LOL.

I'm also watching a couple extra littles this week.  Keeps my kids busy, but it's exhausting!

Caleb is 6 months today.  I love him!  He's such a sweet, snugly, soft, and joyfully always bouncing baby boy.  His first tooth finally poked through 2 days ago. It seems like he's been gnawing on everything he could get his hands on since birth.   I see a LOT of Samuel in him.  I try to take in every peaceful moment with him... I know it doesn't last long.






2 comments:

Grandma Kathy said...

Oh my. It reminds me of when Dave asked for a baby sister. He took my answer very seriously:"IF you want a sister pray and ask Jesus for one.: And as they say the rest is history. And I wouldn't trade her for the world. No one asked after that and I guess the Lord knew I had what I could handle (and more)! As always I love the picture of my favorite kids!!

Auntie Deb said...

That is such a cute story! Hahahahaha. :) :) Hey, that one pic of Lolo is in the pastel outfit she picked out. :)