Pool, movies, pool, and toys. It's too hot to do anything else!
Samuel and I are on week 4 of potty training. To all the people that told me it takes 3-5 days... LIARS! Anyways, he's doing good. Somehow I managed to train him the same way you would train a dog... I have to "let him out" every 2 hours. Yesterday, we finally had break through and he went by himself twice. There is hope! My goal is to get Elora out of diapers by the time #3 comes. She usually tells me whenever she "goes". She loves doing whatever Samuel, does so I'm hoping it'll be easier.
I've decided to try cloth diapering again. My friend has been raving on how great these "alva" diapers are, so the next time I have an extra $100 laying around I'll be splurging:) I think the main reason I quite before was because the brand I had leaked for some reason. To me leaks are worse then having to deal with washing #2. I'm just tired of wasting money on diapers!
I'm ready to amputate from my hips down. SO much pain. My pregnancy app says I'm entering my third trimester tomorrow. I'm not sure I believe that. I do believe that I'll be 7 months next week. Hallelujah!
1 comment:
You go girl - yay for potty training. Will continue to pray for each of you in the potty training saga particularly for you to have wisdom. Miss all of you.
Post a Comment