It's almost July! :)
I'm actually pretty excited about July. Lots of friends and family are coming down! We'll pretty much have someone here all 31 days!:) If not overlap! I love when people come! I have something to look forward to and have fun while they're here:) Plus it keeps me motivated not to live in a mess:) Although, obviously not motivated enough as I usually still do live in a mess. It's hard work cleaning up after 3 people plus me! Dave and Samuel are just as messy as me... Elora on the other hand, (except the blocks that she likes to dump out) goes around picking stuff up! Just today I watched her unwrap some food, get off the couch, walk to the kitchen, and throw her garbage away! If she didn't look like a Helm so much, I'd say she was switched at birth! ;)
Samuel is off to what most people would say a GREAT start to potty training. I think he drank too much pool water on Sunday, though. The poor kid has had TERRIBLE diarrhea for at least 36 hours now. I guess I REALLY know what cloth diapering would be like now! Bless his heart, he just doesn't want to put a diaper back on! Finally today, Dave convinced him to put the diaper on with underwear over the diaper. He has yet to go #2 on the toilet, but #1 consistently (WHEN I NOTICE HE HAS TO GO).. The look he gives me when he goes is priceless:) Now to work on #2:)
6 months pregnant. Ugh! I feel huge and my legs are killing! My belly now jiggles with every kick. No name yet. There are a few flying around... some more than others:)
4 comments:
Wow! Two posts in a week. I feel spoiled. Keep em comin :)
I love the new background on your blog. Time to breakout the M & M's for the #2 training - a nice big jar where he an see it.
Love the new layout :) Good job mama!
Some Helms are neat and clean!! ;) Yay, can't wait to see you guys.
Post a Comment