Well April flew by, along with every other month before that!
We're in a cold spot! Well, when it's been 80-90 degrees and now all of a sudden its 60.... I have goose bumps most of the time at the park! I'm not complaining... just need to remember a sweatshirt;)
Samuel FINALLY had his appointment for his tonsils that were still the size of baseballs! The specialist took one look at them and I thought her eyes were going to fall out of her head! She said it could definitely be hindering his speech. I'm like DUH! The poor kiddo also had to be strapped down to the table to get some ear wax out that was blocking his canal... WHAT A NIGHTMARE! We both needed ice cream on the way home! They also tried administering a hearing test on him... expecting him to go in a LOCKED room BY HIMSELF and sit on a chair WITH headphones on... I REALLY tried holding back the eye rolling. I told the lady they probably should have thought to do that BEFORE the torture session with the earwax! Ugh. Anyways, Samuel is scheduled for the first available tonsil removal... May 30;) Seriously, this is dragging on and on and on... BUT, at least we can see the end:)
I FINALLY had an appointment. The biggest procrastinator I know;) Actually, I just don't really see a point in going early. The baby is the size of a grape so you can't really see anything on the sono and then they say "yep, you're pregnant and there is a heartbeat... thanks, bye". Oh, and the mound of paperwork... can't forget that;) I go back in 3 weeks for my 20 week look.
So, I went in... at 17 weeks.... knowing they would probably be able to tell gender. The first thing the sono lady says is... "well, I can't guarantee anything" 3 seconds later, even I could tell there were three legs on the screen;) (the middle leg being very short:)) SO, Baby BOY will be joining us in October! I'm sure he'll be late like everyone else in this family too! I can already see the veins in my legs and my ears are constantly plugged. I'm hoping the varicose veins are not as bad as they were with Elora... Everyday was torture. Never had them with Samuel. Oh, but this boy has something he gave me that no one else has... EXZEMA!! Oh my word! This stuff is terrible! I've never had it before. My OB gave me a prescription. So far nothing is happening with it. My face is just embarrassing and makeup makes it worse. Too bad it's too hot to wear a ski mask!!!
Miss Elora is talking up a storm! She puts "mama" at the end of everything she says... "here ya go, mama" or "tank you, mama" or "up please, mama" it's too funny. She refuses to say Samuel or Sam or SamSam... can't imagine why?!? ;) She's still big into her snuggles... always coming to get her love from daddy or me. She loves keeping up with her brother, thinking she can do anything HE can do. Every time I turn around she's crawling on something... whether it be the kitchen table, the ladder, or the changing table... ah! She keeps me on my toes! She's VERY outgoing... smiling and waving and drawing attention where ever we go! She feels the need to say hi and goodbye to everyone she sees! Now, obviously she did NOT learn that from me! lol. It's funny to me how different these two kids are!
Samuel has be getting REALLY good at making friends at the play ground... all of a sudden he figured out that its fun to play with other kids! With in seconds, hes running around with someone! He LOVES to run! I try to take him around the neighborhood everyday... it's amazing to me that he can run the entire time! I can't even do it! I'm thinking Soccer is in his near future!
Dave is going hard on the house. Seems like it's going fairly fast with few mishaps. Painting the outside this week... perfect with it not being as hot recently.
2 comments:
So fun to read about you all and imagine what it would be like to be there taking the kids to the park,etc.
Update please! :)
Post a Comment