We're having a BABY!
Honestly, I haven't been in the mood to talk about this. I've been ILL! I'm trying to think back to the last two first trimesters and I'm sure they were just as bad. I vividly remember thinking about drinking water when I was pregnant with Elora and I started heaving! Weeks 6-9 have been the worst for this one. Thinking about food made me ill... constant dizziness... the constant nauseous feeling... Terrible! Now, I'm mostly better. Except when I eat too much or not often enough. I usually have an ill feeling in the evening, but I'm thankful that I have some energy during the day.
It's still hard to believe this life is inside of me. Kinda mind blowing how it all works itself out;) This is how big he/she is this week!
I think having three will be do or die for me. Although, I doubt I really have a choice! I'm kinda stretched with two.... Actually #1 just really stretches me! I feel like he's in that "a lot of work stage" Number 2 usually just blends in ;) But, I'm sure she'll be in that stage soon enough! I'm not sure what I would do without Thomas the Train! Samuel spends HOURS on the floor with him!
As of now I'm due October 18, which is coincidentally Elora's birthday! I'm just about in my second trimester and I definitely feel a baby lump in there:) I've named the baby Elroi... now obviously we can't have an Elora and an Elroi (too bad we don't have twins;) I just love that it means "the God who sees".. He sees this baby and is knitting him/her together ;)
Anyways, what happened in March?!??
Well, other than laying on the couch trying to stay conscious ;)... I felt kinda bad that I had to let Samuel watch so many train videos to keep him occupied! I also would put a comfy chair by the patio door and let the kids loose to the sandbox and the swing set while I watched :( I guess you do what you gotta do! They are VERY good about playing with each other!
Samuel turned 3 on the 24th! He was so excited about having a "Thomas Cake"! I made the mistake of telling him a week early. I heard about it several times a day, everyday. I think he learned how long a day was that week! Everyday we would go show him on the Calendar what day was his birthday and what day it actually was. I think he actually understood! At last he got his "Thomas Cupcakes"! We had a few friends over ate pizza. It was low key. Later that night, after we had put him in bed I heard him walk down the hall... Usually if he forgets his train he will just go get it and get back to bed. This night I lost track of time and was like "wait, I don't think he ever came back" I go out to the front and he's gotten into his cupcakes and was licking all the frosting off every one of them!!! AHHH! Seriously! How could I possible scold him when I probably would have and probably did do the same thing when I was a kid!! Needless to say they all went in the trash! Which, is probably a good thing (I have a frosting problem too!).
Most times when I look at Samuel, I see myself. I feel like he looks just like me when I was a kid!
We went to the ZOO! They had a free day to go to the Zoo one Saturday and we went! Please note: the previous record attendance for this Zoo EVER was something like 13000 people in one day (I think they are open from 9-6)... The day we go?!!! 33000 peeps! Yea, it was a bit crowded! This Zoo is quite a bit smaller than the Minnesota Zoo. I was a little surprised! Maybe a bit bigger than Como. Anyways, Samuel LOVED it. He's been asking to go to back about every other day! Ironically, he loved what every other kid loved and that was the polar bear exhibit. Dave says it's because it was the only exhibit that actually had activity... I say it was because Samuel knew I was ROASTING in the full sun with a million people around me ready to pass out! OK, I'm not that much in delusion... I know he loved that darn bear swimming around back and forth and splashing. THEN, he saw the train and it was over! All he could focus on was getting on that train! Thankfully they had an unlimited wristband and he rode that thing till they kicked us out!
Ugh, see my red face?! I started using this "yes to carrots" face wash and I think some chemical misfire happened! Maybe too much carotene?! anyways...
Earlier that day, Dave had to be at the Prayer Room so I took the kids to an early Easter egg hunt at the park. Samuel discovered "finding eggs". Once he discover candy in those eggs, he LOVED "finding eggs"... Now, he wants to go find eggs all the time! lol.
We've also been to numerous parks! We've found a couple of new ones that Samuel is excited about... Of course, he always wants to go back to the "egg park".
We sold both houses! Whew! Although, Dave is starting another one on Friday... I thought they advised pregnant women from riding roller coasters?!?!! Someone should inform my hub... JK... :/ He's in the zone and my house is full of tile, hardwood, and carpet samples. The desk is lost in paint swatches and my head is already spinning from all the "what do you think about this?" questions! So, here's to hoping it's flipped and listed by the time I write another blog entry;)
We're looking for a van :/ With number 3 on the way, I have to give up my car. I'm still hoping we win the lottery that we never buy tickets for! Then I can get a Ford Flex!
I think that's most of March;)

5 comments:
Well that fence is a great blessing huh? Hope you are feeling very good by the end of April. Can't wait to see all of you
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Happy day! Our due dates are only about two weeks apart. :)
I love the story about the cupcakes - ha, ha - such a boy!
I love all these pictures! Did your face get itchy with Yes to Carrots? That's what happened to me with Yes to Carrots, Yes to Tomatoes, and Yes to Cucumbers. I'm dooooone with Yes to.
never heard of these "yes to vegetables" facial washes/cream. bizarr-o. this post was great. actually, i like all of your posts. haven't visited in a while. congrats on baby #3 and a boy at that. nice! maybe someday we'll see each other again. hope it's sooner than later. ;-)
Post a Comment