Monday, February 7, 2011

It's a weird thing getting older! You always hear this and that but until you're there... it doesn't matter! My personal goal now is to just enjoy everyday. Oh to be 16 again and do it all over! OK, maybe 18. OK, maybe not. I think of different ages and I cringe;) (dramatic) Lets be honest, my life didn't get good until I got married... then again, life got a lot more tough! Marriage is tough, being single is tough, being a parent is tough, being PREGNANT is insanely tough, being in high school is rough, college is crazy... the list goes on. I think it's natural for the human heart to always be longing for more. BUT, I think I can honestly say that I've never been more content with life then I am now. Of course I want more for myself, but thus far I'm happy:) SO, here's to being 29 this year! It's a big number, but so is 100 and so is 25;)

Right at about this point in all my posts is when I realize what a terrible writer I am;) I should probably invest in some kind of English class as it was my WORST subject in school... I know, I know... you are all SOOO surprised;) No, for real... I think the best part of home schooling will be that I might actually learn something this time around!

Anyways, I'm super happy to announce that Miss Lolo Bean is sleeping through the night 9pm - 7pm(again). She was sleeping through for a couple of weeks and then all of a sudden stopped! I was pretty frustrated of course! Then she got sick so I couldn't exactly let her cry it out... I felt too bad for her. And actually, she pulls on my heart too much.. I'm not good at letting her cry it out at all! I love waking up to her coo's and giggles in the morning now! Can't think of a better reason to hop out of bed! Also, the older I get the more I become a morning person! It's just when everyone in the house is the happiest! Samuel usually wakes up yelling "hi yoi yoi yo yo", Dave and I just look at each other and laugh! Mornings are great!

AAANNNND, here is to random subjects in a post;) K thanks, come again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha, ha - sounds like Samuel is saying hi to Elora!
Yes,children do have a way of making Mom's into morning people. See you soon - G'ma.

Deb said...

Need an update!