Saturday, June 19, 2010

June 19, 2010

Samuel's new favorite thing.... THE SWING!

I just snatched this gem at a garage sale last weekend for 2 bucks! It's a hit! He doesn't know what it's called yet, but I think he's learning fast! As soon as we get to the front of the house he starts running for it... and has to be in it for a minimum of 20 min before he'll even think of getting out.

I've been hitting a lot of garage sales lately, finding lots of great things for Samuel and I don't even think I've spent a total of 5 dollars yet. This grandma just gave him this scooter one day and he's constantly pushing it around the yard. These little mindless toys are life savers! I also picked up a little wheel barrel for 25 cents that will literally keep him occupied for half an hour non stop. I'm becoming a fan of garage sales to say the least.

It's been SUPER hot in the midst of crazy down pours and we've been hitting the spray parks and the pool a lot. Samuel prefers the pool to the spray park, but who likes being sprayed by a bunch of older kids anyways. This is his get me outta here face:)

Today, I'm 23 weeks... Officially starting my sixth month:) Here's the belly;)
Compared to 20 weeks...
Compared to 16 weeks....
Yup.

I was just thinking last week how this girl doesn't kick that much... I was starting to get a little paranoid. This week she has kicked so much it looks like the ocean if you just watch it. She's going at it now and HARD! Last night I woke up from it and I never had that with Samuel. Too strange! I guess she's making up for lost time;)

Oh yea... my flowers came back to life too! I guess they have liked all the rain:) I swear I watered them before... I dunno what happened!

btw. I really do have more than a pink tank top in my wardrobe!;)

3 comments:

Chin Wah said...

Hahaha you cracked me up!!

And I love the "get me outta here" picture of Samuel. So adorable!!

Sarah D said...

love the update! Cant wait to see you guys.

The Petersons said...

I was begining to wonder about the pink tank top thing. =) You look adorable with you sweet baby bump! =)