Another doctors appointment gone by, another 4 weeks past! Seems like this round is going a LOT faster. BUT... every time I go in, I'm told something different! The first time my due date was pushed back... 2 WEEKS.. no really, I am over it;) Then the next time she was still measuring small, but not enough to change my due date again... This time my uterus is measuring way large and if it's still the same when I go again I'll have to have another sonogram to get a more accurate due date... We'll see what happens! As long as they don't tell me I'm due in December I think I'll be OK;)
We're on our way to Minnesota again on Thursday. Dave is meeting with people and speaking in a church so he'll be a little more focused. I'm excited because 3 of my bridesmaids and I are having a trash our dresses ceremony:):) Not really trashing them, just going to the beach to get them wet and sandy with our friend photographing the entire event.. Should be super fun times:) Can't wait!
3 comments:
Im so excited to have all my friends together again! We are going to have so much fun :)
LOL "all of your friends"
Can't wait to see the pictures! =)
Post a Comment