Wednesday, March 3, 2010

March 3, 2010

Ugh! I don't remember feeling this miserable with Samuel. Of course I suppose that's part of the miracle of birth... you don't remember any of the bad stuff as you sit gazing into you sweet baby's eyes. And I've decided there really is no such thing as morning sickness, it's all day and all night sickness now. The only thing I can do, is to keep myself busy with Samuel which just usually helps me forget about it. Enough complaining... just happy there is a healthy little peanut in there:)

Today as I was cleaning our shack I came to the realization that our master bedroom in our new house is bigger than our entire house now...lol. wow! We are closing on the 26th and it'll probably be at least a month of repairs before we can move in. I'm too excited! I'm trying to figure out how to plant a garden now... or the best way to plant one anyways:)

2 comments:

Deb said...

Samuel looks like you here! What's on the side of his nose?

Keep us posted on how the garden turns out!

Christine said...

Sam sam is so cute :)