Our BIG BOY is 1!
And YES I can believe it! It has definitely felt like at least a year:) Although I can not believe how much he has grown. I think we've both learned a ton. One thing I do regret is introducing sugar too early... big no no:( Oh well, live and learn. Slowly Samuel is becoming a better eater. He's definitely not the type to just eat a jar of carrots. Although, he loves lentils and I'm not sure if that is normal or not. We are working on a couple of words, right now he just chatters away in his own little world:) He walking like a maniac... waiting for the running to start...eeeeh! He loves the computer, particularly the mouse and LOVES to read. And of course, he's the biggest snuggle monster I've ever seen!
8 comments:
Happy birthday, handsome boy! Congrats on one year, mom & dad. Just think...you only have to do that about 17 more times, and then they're off!
Happy birthday Dear Samuel! I'm sure you have changed a lot since I saw you at Christmas. Have fun with Grandpa and Grandma this weekend!
Love from your Minnesota neighbor!
Yay! I love the picture! And I love how you said, "And YES I can believe it! It has definitely felt like at least a year." You're hilarious!
LOL:) Love you Deb! You know me... sarcastic yet true;)
~ Thanks friendly neighbor:)
He's got the best smile. Happy 1st Birthday Sam Sam!
Wow! thats a cute kid! Happy Birthday Samuel. I remember when you texted me from the hospital last year and you were like "oh my gosh Sarah it hurts so bad" haha but worth it huh?!?!
HA! oh it did alright too! thankfully there's a magic God sent drug to take care of that... but for sure worth the 10 min of extreme pain;)
I love how the "olive #2" picture is just bouncing around in your stomach like that, amazing! lol
Post a Comment