Tomorrow is the big day! The three of us are leaving for Hawaii at 6 in the morning. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't totally excited about getting out of this frozen tundra! I feel kinda bad about going though. I mean we are suppose to be living the "fasted" life style and here we are going off to Hawaii! I'll just take it as a kiss from the Lord and not care what anyone thinks:) We're feeling a lot better and I think we are ready to go! Samuel is down to nursing twice a day... which was my goal... so he'll be (hopefully) easier to handle. Not that he already isn't the perfect baby... I just hate nursing in public. The only potential problem with basking in the sun would the napping. It's all good... There's the bible, there's The Time Traveler's wife that I got from the library, and of course there is Sudoku:) And if all else fails... I will stare out the window at a gorgeous view!
Last night we hung out with some new friends and learned how to play Puerto Rico. What a long process that took. Once we all started getting the hang of it though, it was so much fun! Samuel got to play with his friend Samuel and sleep over at his house until 1 AM... whoa. Good times with homemade yummy pizza:)
3 comments:
Time for a blog update!
And how come your blog only shows the time something was posted but not the date?
Deb, its time for your blog update too :) Congrats on the house and the new olive. Are you on fb anymore?
Post a Comment