Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Well, it's basically a miracle my pants even still fit! I ate SOOOO many cookies over the Christmas break it's pretty embarrassing!:) See that's the thing... once I start I can't stop! No self control... although the husband lovingly reminds me that a fruit of the Spirit is self control... well, I guess I'm missing some fruit! Anyways, Christmas came and went in a flash! So much fun with so little sleep. We received some pretty sweet games this year... although I need some better competition because Dave is too easy to beat! So if you're EVER in the mood.... Puerto Rico, Power Grid, or Carcassonne are the choices:) Power Grid is my favorite so far!

Now we're back home. With the Onething Conference in full bloom, Dave is helping pretty much all day which leaves my poor arms with the boy. I'll be pretty buff by the end of the week! Loren Cunningham founder of YWAM is speaking tomorrow which I am personally excited about. I've read his Is that really You, God book and was impressed.

Here's some fun Christmas photos...
Happy New Year!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of him looking in the cupboards! Grandma Kathy

mhelm said...

haha me too! it made me laugh when i saw it:)

Cole said...

I'll make sure to come down and give you some competition on those new games...sometime this spring...
Nice pictures!

mhelm said...

sweet:)